4 Sessions available
- Monday June 29
- Tuesday June 30
- Wednesday July 1
- Thursday July 2
$45 per session
All supplies are included in the class fee
This workshop will walk you through the basics of
Sashiko style stitching and mending.
You will leave with all the tools and knowledge
you need to begin your own mending or decorative project.
Safety precautions in regard to Covid-19
- Class size limited to 6 students
- Staff wears masks and students are encouraged to do the same.
- Temperatures will be taken at check in -fever will disqualify the student from attending.
- Each student has their own table, all of which are at least 6’ apart.
- Plenty of sanitizer available.
This class is appropriate for students ages 7 - Adult