Classes, Workshops & Private Instruction
for Youth & Adults
Pricing: $45 per hour
To schedule private lessons, please contact RFA at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-276-0458
RFA is looking for creative, experienced teachers who are passionate about sharing their knowledge.
- All sales are final.
- Any change in sewing class dates must be made with Redding Fashion Alliance administration by contacting us at email@example.com 48 hours prior to first class start date.
- A Liability Waiver/Emergency Contact form must be signed prior to you or your child participating in class.
- You are responsible for supplying your own fabrics and notions (based on your supply list information.)
- We do have a few fabric kits available for purchase at RFA for beginning level students.
- We do not provide childcare.
- We require parents/guardians to sign their child in and out of each class.
- If your child is 16 or older they may sign themselves in and out of class with parent permission.
- Parents are allowed to accompany their child if they choose.
- We provide sewing machines and tools for all students.
- Please do not drop off your child more than 15 minutes early and please be prompt for pick ups.
- If your child has any special needs or allergies please let us know prior to the start of class.
- If your child is dismissed from class for significant behavioral issues no refunds will be provided.